Ben's Bee Blog; Optimism breathes Encouragement.

Be easy. Take a breath. Enjoy Life!

Winter Wonderland

Winter Wonderland

Sunday, February 27, 2011

"B" Salad

Here on Ben's Bee Blog, you never know what exactly your gonna get.  Some days you get stung somedays you get honey.  "Life's like a box chocolates, you never whatcha gonna get." Forrest Gump.  Classic.  Oh yeah, extremely ironically, I had some shrimp gumbo today.  Gotta love the South.  I try to live my spontaneously and adventurously as wisdom allows me.  So I'm in the kitchen the other day and Im trying to think of what I can make for an appetizer.  I got berries in the frig, sounded good, when I went to put them in the bowl I saw a banana and then it just hit me = B Salad.  Perfecto.  I whipped it right up in a fancy bowl and we got ourselves a health little treat of blueberries, blackberries, and bananas.  That's my little recipe tip of the day - hope you enjoy some B Salad!  Watch out Rachel Ray....! LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment