Ben's Bee Blog; Optimism breathes Encouragement.

Be easy. Take a breath. Enjoy Life!

Winter Wonderland

Winter Wonderland

Friday, May 6, 2011

Patience...Waiting

Patience. Strong word, strong secret powers. I really felt like God taught me a life lesson the other day and I want to share it with everyone. I was sawing down some tree limbs, I was sawing upwards. Very hard to do. I mean I have sawed down trees with chainsaws, hand-saws, and even axed trees before. But nothing compares to how difficult it is to saw upward with an extended polesaw! Anyways, I was struggling, struggling to saw this limb. It would not fall. I made up my mind I was goinh to saw 50 strokes. I crashed on stroke 40. I mean I could not saw another stroke for the life of me. I rested for about 2 minutes there on the ladder and while resting, suddenly, crack- that limb fell down. I was shocked. Then, I got this message. Sometimes in life the work has already been down- it just becomes a patient waiting period for the right time- God's time. So don't get burnt out on something in life, learn to wait if you feel as if the work is done. Remember, it's ok if the work is done. Have peace in that.
Peace... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment