Ben's Bee Blog; Optimism breathes Encouragement.

Be easy. Take a breath. Enjoy Life!

Winter Wonderland

Winter Wonderland

Monday, August 15, 2011

The Good Old Times

My good friend Marcus came all the way from to Los Angeles, California just to see my bees!  Ok, thats not really true.  But he was able to visit the bees and see the vision that I shared for so very long!  In fact, a few moons ago Marcus made the original long journey with me outside Los Angeles to a little farm town where a little oasis exists we call "the honey store."  (Actually known as Bennett's Honey Farm - one of my favorite places on planet Earth - check it out for yourself as I still order Honey, Pollen, & Royal Jelly from here   http://bennetthoney.com/default.aspx )  This place is like Honey Heaven.  Back to the story, on our way back from "the honey store" we found a local produce shop were we stopped and stocked up on fresh fruits and veggies.  We made this a tradition traveling to buy honey and fresh produce from local farmers.  Somewhere along those Ventura County roads outside the city I began to dream of having my own local organic raw honey.  A few moons later, I got my own beehive and looking forward to harvesting fresh Arkansas Raw honey.  

Ok, Marcus - how much do you love my bees?


Another Classic Pic 


No comments:

Post a Comment