Ben's Bee Blog; Optimism breathes Encouragement.

Be easy. Take a breath. Enjoy Life!

Winter Wonderland

Winter Wonderland

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Epic Newsflash!

It is my great pleasure to inform you all that Ben's Beehive is thriving and will be expanding into a 2 story( us beekeepers call it a 2 deep) house.  That's right folks, I need more room as Queen Ortensia has surely been a busy bee producing tons(literally) of new bees!  Pictures to come.

For now there is a lot of buzz around the family so to say - we have added some beekeepers.  My brother now has a beehive(with bees in it - in fact we opened it up and found the Queen).  Soon you will call us the "honey brothers."  LOL

Also, my father has got the bug too and purchased a beehive(with no bees in it).  His plan is to have me suit up in my beesuit, blindside a natural beehive, and then procede to put the bees in his hive.  Needless to stay this will be an epic story.

No comments:

Post a Comment